Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Well its about time i returned

Hi everyone :)

Happy 2012 and lets hope its a great one.

What a year 2011 was, since my last posting in March 2011 alot has happened in my corner of the world.
We had many special days, my boys got 1 year older and so did i for that matter, had alot of laughs, moved to a bigger house in a nicer area, made many crafty bits and pieces, and made lots of new and interesting friends from all over the globe, but one moment of 2011 i wont forget in a hurry is the loss of a family member John, he was only 63 and unfortunately died in November due to Liver Cancer and was diagnosed only 3 weeks prior to that, May he RIP and may we his family always keep him close in our hearts till we meet again.
If  the passing of John taught me anything in that month, i learnt we are here for a short time only and we really need to value that fact everyday and make sure we do everything we can to have the best day and make it as if it was our last day.

till my next post take care and i will be uploading some projects i worked on in 2011 promise.

hugs Tracey

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tracey, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete